Saturday, January 4, 2014

Offerings to Frijjo Birkijoniz

Here are some of the things I customarily offer to Frijjo Birkijniz.

Incense
-Frankincense
-Amber

Libations
-Cider
-Frangelico
-Elderflower Liqueur
-Various good local beers
-Honey dissolved in water mulled with whole black peppercorns
-Milk

Foods
-Baked goods
     -Lye bread/pretzels
     -Spice cake
     -Almond cookies
     -Sugar cookies/Spice cookies
     -Multigrain crackers
     -Seeded rye bread, or really any nice bread
-Cheeses of all kinds
-Spices and other things
     -Caraway seeds (She LOVES caraway)
     -Spiced brown sugar with:
           -Cinnamon
           -Clove
           -Allspice
     -Peppercorns
     -Sea salt

Other things
-Antique skeleton keys
-Unusual coins (in fact I donate almost all my pocket change to her to fund cultus)

Animal sacrifice
     FB has made it known to me that she would accept animal sacrifice.  I am planning to raise and blot a rooster to her in the coming year.  Its not a practice I want to rush into, but she has made it clear to me that such sacrifices are an important part of siduz.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment